Are you looking for a seasonal job with competitive wages and available overtime? Luckily, Metro Paving is currently accepting applications for various paving jobs. We are looking for exceptional, hardworking individuals during our prime paving season. Our field staff is made up of experienced individuals who prioritize quality workmanship, professionalism, and timeliness.
Our open positions:
CDL Dump Truck Driver – Full Time Seasonal
- The primary focus of a CDL dump truck driver is hauling and dumping asphalt into the paver.
- Your vehicle will need to be kept clean, safe, and well-maintained.
- The tools and equipment given to the driver must be kept in good condition and in a secure location when they are not being used. At the end of the season, it is the driver’s responsibility to return all tools and equipment.
- CDL license
Asphalt Laborers – Full Time Seasonal
- Raking and shoveling asphalt
- Digging potholes
- Setting string lines
- Experienced asphalt laborer
- Knowledge of use with a roller, lute, excavators, and paver
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Why work for metro paving?
We are a full-service asphalt company specializing in commercial and residential paving and maintenance. Our services include driveways, new construction, repatching, overlaying, laser profiling, and special projects. With multiple opportunities to learn new things or grow in your career, Metro Paving has it all. We care about our clients and our employees and strive to provide the best quality of services.
Metro Paving is the perfect fit for you if you enjoy seasonal jobs, overtime opportunities, and competitive pay.
If you are interested in working for Metro Paving, email Julie@metropaving.com or fill out an application on our website. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team of experienced professionals.